• Drill-CBT on pattern of NEET PG
• Experience real time exam environment
• Compete with DAMSonians and Non-DAMSonians
• Test papers developed by experienced faculties
• Test software & test pattern as per NEET PG– 2019 exam pattern
• Includes multiple choice questions (MCQs)
• Comprehensive result analysis
• Exam Fee- Rs. 700 for DAMSonians and Rs. 900 for Non-DAMSonians
• Payment can be done through Paytm
• Exam will be conducted on 29th May 2019.
No. of Questions- 300 questions
Total Marks- 1200 marks
Time Duration- 3.5 hours
The objective of organizing this test is to offer a simulating environment so that aspirants get acquaintance with online NEET PG exam. An exposure to this kind of test will surely give students an advantageous edge over their competitors and prepare them for the final go.